The history of making
Established in 1846
Under the name P. Haan Papierwarenfabriek, two brothers started producing packaging for flower bulbs and coal. In 1963, this company was taken over by Mr H.J. Keijzer.
The old building in Koog aan de Zaan and the relocation to Wormerveer —
H.J. Keijzer continued
with his sons.
When expansion was necessary due to the addition of wrapping paper to the articles produced by Keijzer Papier, the company relocated from Koog aan de Zaan to the current location in Wormerveer.
In 1979, the first pile was sunk by Hendrik Jan Keijzer
Further development in
paper bags and
Under the management of Ton Keijzer, the company developed into a supplier of high-quality products within the Netherlands and abroad.
A good environmental management system was already one of the focal points of the organisation at that time, making Keijzer Papier a pioneer in our sector.
Father and son, H.J. Keijzer and A.H.J. (Ton) Keijzer,
follow the progress of the building activities.
First pile sunk by the fourth generation
Current premises in Wormerveer
The third generation
of the Keijzer family
has been at the helm
In 2012, an extra hall was built for a new gravure printing machine, followed by a new consumer roll winder in 2018. With the addition of various products to the range, the company is now a full-service supplier of gift packaging and accessories.